If you think about it, upholstery is essentially clothing for your furniture. After all, it covers the structure of the furniture and protects it, just like our clothes do. You wash your clothes after you wear them, and similarly, you should wash your upholstery after use — or at the very least, after many uses.
RotoClean Memphis specializes in a variety of services, from complete stone restoration and carpet cleaning to hardwood and laminate floor refinishing to power washing. We like to keep things clean, so we’ve dedicated our lives to helping you keep your home clean as well. Below, we’ll review some of the reasons why it’s important to clean your upholstery. Contact us today to get started!
REASONS TO CLEAN YOUR UPHOLSTERY
- Improves your air. Your upholstery collects dust, grime, mold spores, dead skin cells, bacteria, and pollen just from sitting still. Every time you sit down, you unwittingly send these guys into the air and breathe them in. By having your upholstery regularly cleaned by a professional upholstery cleaner, such as RotoClean Memphis, you’ll be able to remove all of these allergens from your environment, resulting in cleaner air.
- Improves your health. Many bugs and allergens can settle in your upholstery that can exacerbate your allergies or even cause illnesses. Dust mites, fleas, mold, and bacteria all can live in your upholstery. By investing in the best upholstery cleaner, you will be able to rid your upholstery of these bad guys and keep them from coming around in the first place.
- Gets rid of the smell. Clothing and upholstery can take on the odors that surround it. There are many unpleasant odors that can occur just from your daily living, such as changing the baby’s diaper on the couch, cooking dinner nearby, eating on the chairs, and your dog’s wet dog smell. The best upholstery cleaning by RotoClean Memphis will get rid of those odors, sparing your olfactory senses for when you just want a nice area to watch a movie in.
- Improves the appearance of your upholstery. From dirty hands and dirty dishes to animal hair and oily fingers, your upholstery takes quite the beating as use as a glorified napkin. And you’ve probably spilled at least once on your couch. If your furniture has started to change colors, it’s definitely time to call in the best upholstery cleaner, RotoClean Memphis, to clean your upholstery. Let’s face it, if your upholstery is dirty, the rest of your home will feel so too. Since RotoClean also offers professional carpet cleaning services, you can get both done at the same time, eliminating disruptions to your routine.
- Improves longevity and durability of your upholstery. Wear and tear is normal for anything, including furniture and upholstery. However, dirt, stains, spills, and body oils can cause your furniture to deteriorate faster. Furthermore, upholstery fades over time. This is partly caused by the constant rubbing of dirt against the upholstery as you sit down a dozen or more times a day. Regular upholstery cleaning by RotoClean Memphis will go a long way in extending the life of your upholstery, which will save you money in the long run from having to replace it.
WHY CHOOSE ROTOCLEAN MEMPHIS FOR YOUR UPHOLSTERY CLEANING NEEDS
RotoClean Memphis is passionate about helping you to have a clean, healthy work space in which to live. From carpet and upholstery cleaning to pressure washing and concrete cleaning, you can improve the lifespan of all of your indoor and outdoor belongings and areas. Plus, having a clean home is just plain relaxing to come home to after a long day at work.
When you partner with RotoClean Memphis, we promise to exceed your expectations every time. Call us today to get started!